Monday, July 28, 2014

The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs

The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs
as old to Jon Scieszka and Illustrated by Lane Smit


 

You may think you know the story of the Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf - but only one person knows the real story. That person is A. Wolf. His tale starts with a birthday cake for his dear old granny, a bad head cold ... and a bad reputation. It ends in the Big House: the Pig Pen.




This hilariously funny take on the Three Little Pigs story will have you laughing your head off!

I couldn't put this creatively written book down. 

I knew we were going to be in for a treat when I read these words: "I'm the wolf. Alexander T. Wolf. You can call me Al. I don't know how this whole Big Bad Wolf thing got started, but it's all wrong."

Children and adults of all ages will enjoy this book.

This books makes for a great story time! It should be in every public, home and school library. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and sharing it with others!

Happy reading....

Until the next time....

A children's book a day, keeps the scary monster away!

No comments:

Post a Comment