Friday, July 11, 2014

I DIDN'T DO MY HOMEWORK BECAUSE .... by David Cali and Benjamin Chaud

I DIDN'T DO MY HOMEWORK BECAUSE .... 
by David Cali and Benjamin Chaud






How often have we come up with excuses for not having our homework? This book takes excuses to the next level...

In this well written story, you will learn how one little boy told his teacher lots of excuses for not having his homework.

Oh, to be that creative!!!!!!!!!!!!



 
************************************
  
"So, why didn't you do your homework?"

"I didn't do my homework because ..."

"An airplane full of monkeys landed in our yard."

"A rebellious robot destroyed our house.

"Elvis hid all of my pencils."

"I was abducted by a UFO."

"Just when I started to do my homework, we were attacked by Vikings."

"Giant lizards invaded my neighborhood."

"Some cough medicine that my doctor prescribed had a strange effect on me."

************************************


The excuses go on an on until...

Read the story to discover how this tale ends.

************************************

I enjoyed reading this book. I laughed at his excuses for not having his homework and wondered why I hadn't been that clever when I was his age... 

The colors, content, text, and pictures were light, happy and fun. 

I would recommend this book for school age children who have ever been tasked with completing and handing in homework. However, I must caution all teachers to be on the look out for any of the excuses used in this book...

This would be a great addition to any home, school, or public library.

It was most definitely a fun read!
 


 Until the next time...

Happy Reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A children's book a day, keeps the scary monster away!



No comments:

Post a Comment