Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Preparing for Halloween

This is going to be a short entry. I spent a few hours today locating Halloween children's books to share with my students and friends.

I checked out the following Halloween books:

Boo Bunny
Kathyrn O. Gailbreath

You Read to ME, I'll Read to YOU: Very Short Scary Tales to Read Together by Mary Ann Hoberman

PoultryGeist
by Mary Jane and Herm Auch

There Was An Old Monster
by Rebecca, Adrian & Ed Emberley

Can You See What I See? On a Scary Scary Night
by Walter Wick

We'll see which one I choose to read for Halloween to my Kindergartners, 1st Graders, and 2nd Graders.

Tomorrow is the highlight of my week... It's story time!!!!!

What will I read......

Stay tuned for my update tomorrow.


A CHILDREN'S BOOK A DAY, KEEPS THE SCARY MONSTER AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment