Thursday, February 25, 2010

IFLA August 2010 Presenter Notification


This morning I received notification that I have been accepted to present at IFLA (International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions) in August 2010 in both Gothenburg, Sweden and Amsterdam, Holland. This is so exciting. The title for my paper is "Two Worlds… One Librarian… My Experiences as a Children’s Librarian at a Public and School Library."

I will talk about some of my experiences of being a children's librarian at a K to 8 school and at a large urban public library at the same time and some of the resources, programs, and joint collaborations that have ensued.

Here is the link to the IFLA web site:

http://www.ifla.org/

I will keep you posted on conference developments as they are made available!

I am still writing from Dallas, Texas....

However............

Happy reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until the next time............

A children's book a day, keeps the scary monster away!

No comments:

Post a Comment