Monday, December 28, 2009

The Dog Who Saved Santa by True Kelley

THE DOG WHO SAVED SANTA
by True Kelley

As a true dog lover, I lept for joy when saw "The Dog Who Saved Santa" at my local public library where I was working as the children's librarian. This is one of the funniest Christmas stories that I have ever read and I decided to that I needed to share it with you. You will find it a very funny and engaging story!

What a lovely heart-warming Christmas story about Santa's dog Rodney who finds that it's christmastime and Santa is falling behind on his job. Rodney must take matters into his own "paws" and get Santa into shape!

This is one of the funniest Christmas stories that I have ever read. Get ready to laugh!!!!!!!!

I will be adding this funny Christmas gem to my school library and I hope that you will do the same!

Here is the link on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Dog-Who-Saved-Santa/dp/0823421201/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1262027641&sr=1-1

Here is the link to author/illustrator True Kelley's web site:
http://www.truekelley.com/


Happy Reading!!!!!!!!!!

Until the next time...........

Hooooo... Hoooooooo... Hooooooo!!!!!!!!

A children's book a day, keeps the scary monster away!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment