Friday, November 29, 2013

My Thanksgiving


HAPPY THANKSGIVING
 
 
 
 
 
I hope that everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! Mine was absolutely delightful.
 
 
I am including the titles for three Thanksgiving books that I enjoyed this year. I hope that you will keep them in mind for next year.
 
Thelonius Turkey Lives! (On Felicia Ferguson's Farm) by Lynne Rowe Reed
 
 
 
 
Huff and Puff on Thanksgiving: A Totline Teaching Tale by Jean Warren and Illustrated by Molly Piper
 
 
 
Thanksgiving Rules by Laurie Friedman and Illustrated by Teresa Murfin
 
 
 
Let us know if you have read any of these books and what you thoughts are. Tell us some of your favorites.
 
Until the next time!
 
Happy Reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
A children's book a day, keeps the scary monster away!
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment