Friday, September 6, 2013

Little Dinos Don't Bite - Written by Michael Dahl and Illustrated by Adam Record




Little Dinos
DON'T BITE

Written by Michael Dahl and
Illustrated by Adam Record


As part of the Little Dinos "hello genius"series. Little Dinos Don't Bite was quite a fun read. I giggle every time that I see and read the book. How adorable!

"Your teeth are BIG and SHARP, Little Dino!
But be careful what you bite!"

This sets that stage for the entire book. This book is cute. Dino is adorable and cuddly, but there is a message about "not biting."

We begin with Dino... "Don't BITE"

When ever my nieces and nephews come to my house, I immediately take this book out and read it to them. They are excited every time!

Capstone Publishers keep up the great work!

This is a great addition to any story time!

I would recommend this book for public, school, and home libraries!

It is a great addition to every collection for small children!

 
Until the next time!
 
A children's book a day, keeps the scary monster away!

No comments:

Post a Comment