Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Happy Hanukkah!!!!!!!!Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Kwanzaa!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!
 
SEASON GREETINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good evening! Happy Holidays, Everyone!
 
 
I hope that you had a happy healthy Holiday celebration! I had the most delightful time with family and friends. I thought I would take a few minutes to list some of the holiday books that I enjoyed over this holiday:
 
I enjoyed the following Holiday books:
 
****************************
 
Hanukkah Lights: Holiday Poetry - Selected by Lee Bennett Hopkins and Pictures by Melanie Hall
 
My First Kwanzaa - by Karen Katz
 
McDuff's New Friend - by Rosemary Wells and Susan Jeffers
 
Pete the Cat Saves Christmas - Created an Illustrated by James Dean
 
The Donkey's Christmas Song - by Nancy Tafuri
 
Who's That Knocking on Christmas Eve - Jan Brett
 
Santa's Kwanzaa - by Caren Eileen Thomas and Illustrated by Guy Francis
 
 
****************************
 
I hope that you will all be able to enjoy these holiday books. Let us know your favorites!
 
Until the next time..
 
Happy Reading!

A Children's Book a Day, Keeps the Scary Monster Away!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment