Friday, May 22, 2015

NEXT! Please by Christopher Inns

NEXT! Please by Christopher Inns


I just read the most adorable book that I want to share with you all...

 


NEXT! Please by Christopher Inns









ONE EYE TED has lost his eye! 

Woolly Sheep has become unraveled! 

Wonderhorse wonders where his wheel went, and the whole gang needs help! 

Luckily, these ailments are all in a day's work for Doctor Hopper and her trusty nurse, Rex Barker.

Together, these toy-repair experts knit, glue, and counsel their loveable patients back to health while proving that laughter is still the best medicine.

*********************************************

This is one of the most creatively written books that I have ever read!
The colors are bright and happy! The sentences are short and fun!!!!!!!!!!

I love the eye chart. How brilliant!

This warm and fuzzy book is a must read for all children (adults too) who love happy cuddly friendly animal stories! I absolutely LOVE this book! I am looking forward to adding it to my collection::))

This is a must have for all home, school, public, day care, and private libraries............


Happy reading....................

Until the next time...........................................................

A children's book a day, keeps the scary monster away..............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment